Management: Lump Sun
Fabrication: Unit rates
The HNPG scope of work covered:
- A Power Generator Module (600 tons) with a new turbine driven generator to replace the main power generation on Heimdal, existing KG5 units to be used as back-up
- Minimum electric output: 10 MW under unfavorable conditions with thermal degradation and degraded gas turbine
- The new generator module to be installed on the south side of module M20
- Offshore lift/installation by HLV Saipem S7000
- Gas turbine based on dry low emissions (DLE) technology and run on dry gas fuel only
- A waste heat recovery unit, with the purpose of heating hot oil, is included as an option
The power generator package was procured from Nuevo Pignone, under a Statoil frame agreement. The contract was negotiated by
Statoil and then transferred to REINERTSEN who became responsible for the delivery and all follow-up including QC and attending tests/FAT.
The project was executed with Management and Engineering performed in Trondheim. Prefabrication was performed in Murmansk,
Russia, and module construction and assembly was performed in Orkanger.