Management: Lump Sun.
Engineering: Reimbursable up to target, reduction in rate thereafter.
Fabrication: Unit rates.
Tyrihans Topside Modifications on Kristin and Åsgard B platforms:
- A new manifold module (207 tons) for receiving oil and gas from the Tyrihans fields
- Electrical heating system for the subsea production line – Direct Electrical Heating (DEH)
- Modification of high voltage distribution system
- Subsea Raw Seawater Injection (SRSWI)
- Produced water treatment
- System capacity increase
- Hydro cyclones
- Monitoring and control systems
- Modification of several process systems
- Interface activities
REINERTSEN had the lead interface against Acergy, Halliburton, FMC, Aker Solutions Subsea, Nexans and Technip Offshore Norge with responsibility to prepare for marine operations, hook up of risers and umbilical, and prepare for RFO activities and integration and installation of topside mounted subsea equipments.