B study to find feasible concepts to increase the gas capacity at the Troll B platform. The objective for the project is to install a new processing module in the Z12 area.
The main scope is to:
- Install a new gas processing module to increase the gas capacity from 10 to 15 MSm3/d to meet the increase oil production from Troll West.
- Install a new inlet facilities to connect production from existing wells to the new gas module.
- Perform necessary modification to existing main and utility system to connect-up the new module
- Evaluate alternative solutions to reduce weight and cost
- Evaluate utilization of existing Z12 deck
- Demonstrate an overall execution model for the complete project including execution phase
There is an option for a C study.
Ready for operation 1Q 2019.
B-study according to TR1244 will be completed within 31.10.2014.